For any further assistance, please email [email protected]
Spike is owned by FatSync software private limited
- “FATSYNC” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- “FATSYNC” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 8, 2019.
- "FatSync" operates the ‘*spike.sh’, which provides the SERVICE.
- This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email id, phone number, name of organization.
- All the data received from your integrations will be stored on our server.
- Some of your personally identifiable information may be shared with external vendors which handle authentication functionality for Spike.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
- We collect this information in order to build better services for our customers.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, we at Fatsync strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information.
- “FATSYNC” never sells any data of our customers to any third party.